Zilpha E. Grebe Papers
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, certificates, clippings highlight Grebe's career with Columbia Savings and Loan Association (Denver, Colo.); resume and biographical sketch; awards received; materials from public relations seminars and courses.
- Grebe, Zilpha E. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Born June 15, 1922 in Aberdeen, South Dakota. Began employment with Columbia Savings and Loan Association (Denver, Colo.) in 1960. Appointed Assistant Vice President of Corporate Relations in 1977. Died in a car accident in 1981.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Barbara J. Bridgman, 1982.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Columbia Savings and Loan Association -- Archives.
- Grebe, Zilpha E. -- Archives.
- Savings and loan associations -- Public relations -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women executives -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script