George Galloway Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a child's diary describing daily activities, family, friends, weather, church activities, birth and deaths in unidentified Iowan town (1894-1896); braille chart, Reading for the Blind by W. Moon; braille card; invitation to Cole Junior High School class day exercises dated June 14, 1927.
- Galloway, George. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 envelope(s) (4 items)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, George Galloway, no date.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Blind -- Printing and writing systems -- Specimens Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Braille Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Braille -- Specimens Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cole Junior High School (Denver, Colo.)
- Diaries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Galloway, George -- Archives.
- Iowa -- Social life and customs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the George Galloway Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script