Garland Hamlin Letter to Mr. Hoyns
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a letter from Garland to Mr. Hoyns regarding a wood print. Garland also inquires about the remaining stock of his books, The Captain, Cavanagh, Boylife, Heaper, High trails and rose.
- Garland, Hamlin,1860-1940. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Hannibal Hamlin Garland (September 14, 1860 - March 4, 1940) was an American novelist, poet, essayist, short story writer, Georgist, and psychical researcher.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred from Remington collection.
- Authors, American -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Garland, Hamlin, -- 1860-1940 -- Archives. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States