Bernard R. Kelly Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains notes, research, correspondence collected for newspaper article regarding San Luis Central Railroad.
- Kelly, Bernard, 1905-1999 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Born September 1, 1905 Pueblo, Colo., son of Thomas V. and Minnie Kelly. Staff writer and editor for the Denver (Colo.) Post newspaper. Died January 7, 1999 in Denver, Colo.
1 envelope (6 items)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Bernard Kelly, 1982.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Kelly, Bernard, 1905-1958 -- Archives.
- Railroads -- Colorado -- San Luis Valley (Colo. and N.M.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Reporters and reporting -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Research (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- San Luis Central Railroad Company
- Finding Aid for the Bernard R. Kelly Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States