James Bramin Architectural Rrecords
Scope and Contents
Drawings of remodel of Denver (Colo.) City Council chambers.
- Bramin, James. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Denver, Colorado architect.
1 Oversize file folder
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Architects -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Architectural drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Bramin, James -- Archives.
- Denver (Colo.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Municipal buildings -- Colorado -- Denver -- Designs and plans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the James Bramin architectural records,1969[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States