Katharine Pyle Book List
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a letter from Pyle (Owings Mills, Maryland) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library, requesting another copy of "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by the Library; dated November 1930.
- Pyle, Katharine,-1938 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Katharine Pyle (November 23, 1863 -- February 19, 1938) was an American artist, poet, and children's author.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Katharine Pyle, 1930.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Part of Children's Literature Collection.
- Best books. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pyle, Katharine, d. 1938 -- Archives.
- Women authors -- United States -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script