Federation of Western Outdoor Clubs Papers
Scope and Contents
Statements, minutes, bulletins, memorandums, correspondence, resolutions and newsletters documenting the activities of the organization.
- Federation of Western Outdoor Clubs. (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Founded in 1993 to preserve wilderness and scenic beauty in the West through legislation and implementation of the Wilderness Act.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Federation of Western Outdoor Clubs -- Archives.
- Landscape protection -- West (U.S.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Outdoor recreation -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wilderness areas -- West (U.S.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script