Notes on Observations in National Forests and Elsewhere During the Summer of 1910
Scope and Contents
Collection consists of a copy of the manuscript "Notes on observations in National Forests and elsewhere during the summer of 1910" (including photographs) written by J.E. Kirkwood. Original is at Montana State University under Dr. James R. Habek. This copy was forwarded by R. Leavitt, Forest Supervisor, Lolo National Forest, Missoula Montana in 1963.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, R. Leavitt, 1963.
Carbon copy of manuscript with photographs. "Original in possession of Dr. James R. Habeck, Montana State University"--Verso, front cover.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Forest management -- West (U.S.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Forest reserves -- West (U.S.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Kirkwood, J. E. (Joseph Edward), 1872-1928 -- Archives.
- Logging -- West (U.S.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Reforestation -- West (U.S.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Forest Service.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script