Denver High School, District Number One, Denver, Colorado: album, class of 1892
Scope and Contents
Studio portraits of Denver High School students from the class of 1892: Harry L. Aldrich, Sara Amter, Ivah L. Anderson, Milton L. Anfenger, Charlotte E. Ballard, Arthur C. Bartels, Kate B. Bayless, Frank S. Bayley, Samuel W. Belford, Maude M. Bingner, Joseph A. Blake, Mary L. Blessing, William C. Bost, Lucian M. Brinker, Lucy M. Butler, Minnette Butterfield, Norman M. Cameron, Omar H. Carrington, Oney K. Carstarphen, Frank Deloss Clark, Lulu Clark, Helen W. Cleaveland, John W. Cline, Rosa Cohen, Thyrza Cohen, Myrtle C. Cole, Mabel G. Cory, Edward P. Costigan, Grace E. Cox, Katherine A. Detrick, Susie D. Emanuel, Mabel Essington, Belle S. Fallis, Laura E. Finding, James H. Fisher, David E. Fryer, Allice L. Fulham, Julia H. Gardiner, Elizabeth E. Gregory, Evelyn Griffin, James N. Hamill, Frank R. Hamilton, Harry M. Hastings, Jessie L. Hastings,
Lutie E. Haynes, Edith E. Herbert, Georgie I. Hewison, Cecelia B. Hooper, Gilbert W. Lawrence, Lotta Johnson, William A. Kelley, Annie M. King, Martha L. Kinzie, Thomas M. Hopkins, Emma A. Leet, Olivia C. Liddell, Andrew R. Mackey, Minnie P. Mackey, Frances M. McCarthy, Florence A. McElheny, Harriette P. Melvin, Edna F. Messinger, Evaline P. Moore, Minnie T. Morey, Gertrude Morris, William H. Nance, George B. Niblock, Lue E. Oatman, George F. Ober, Sara M. Patton, Clara A. Peterson, Rachel E. Peters, Jesse P. Richards, Harvey E. Rockwell, Myrtle L. Ruble, Elizabeth Russell, Eugenia F. Scanland, Iva M. Shepard, Alice M. Sherart, Frederick T.N. Shorey, Edward Sylvester Smith, Leo James Smith, Thomas Gerritt Smith, Clara C. Sprague, Helen M. Thomas, Mary S. Vaughan, Edith M. Vickers, Elizabeth C. Warnecke, Genevra D. Waters, Annie G. Webber, Eunice Wells, Florence N. Whitsell [African American], Thomas H. Williams, William R. Wilson, Florence E. Witkoski, Louis A. Witkoski, Thomas H. Woods, and Daisie L. Yelton.
- Boatwright, Sharon K. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo boxes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Title embossed on leather cover.
Albums indexed in: "Denver High School photo albums, 1887-1897," by Sharon K. Boatwright, M.A. in "Colorado Genealogist", vol. 60, no.4. Formerly v.5 of 10 volumes.
Cabinet cards are mounted in album pages, identification penciled beneath card photographs.
"Denver High School photo albums, 1887-1897," by Sharon K. Boatwright, Colorado Genealogist,v.60 no.4 : 5-37.
- Albumen prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Cabinet photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Denver High School -- Students -- Portraits.
- Denver Public Schools -- Students -- Yearbooks. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Denver Public Schools -- Students -- Yearbooks.
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Students -- Colorado -- Denver -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Denver High School, District Number One, Denver, Colorado[graphic] :album, class of 1892
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script