Denver High School, District Number One, Denver, Colorado: album, class of 1896
Scope and Contents
Studio portraits of Denver High School students from the class of 1896: Daisy Logan, E. Adele Williams, Marion W. Anderson, Walter M. Appel, Charles R. Borst, Mabelle Boucher, Jennie R.D. Boyd, Sadie L. Bramkamp, Shirley Bridge, A.C. Brinker [in DHS Cadet uniform], Harry [Henry] L. Canby, Elsie Carstens, Jessie J. Cassedy, Jessie Clarke, Edwin Fette, Julius Fields [African American], Jennie [Jeannette] L. Gillis, Agnes H. Glasgow, Irene K. Goddard, Anna E. Gregor, Helen M. Gregor, Nellie L. Hamilton, Louise Hanington, Lillian S. Hart, Alice Havens, Bertha M. Hill, Maud F. Jones, Almina Killgore, Barbara C. Knudsen, James F. Lanagan, Evelyn Larsh, W.T. Lawrence, Caroline Leppel, Cora E. MacCabe, Rudolph Manns, Christine Marré, Symonette Meskill, Pearl Miller, Miriam Mitchell, Woodie [Elwood] Neff, Lulu R. Nye, M. Louise Perrin, Bessie [Margaret] Pierce, Lillian Reser, Alice Richardson, Irma L. Rose, Matt [Matthew] Rothwell [in DHSC uniform], Edward Ryan, George B. Rice, Lavinia A. Small, May Elizabeth Smith, Mame [Mary] M. Sprague, Walter R. Sprague [in DHSC uniform], Mirna Keyle Stuart, Albert F. Swan, Clara L. Sweet, John Tucker, Gertrude Vaile, Ethel Van Wagenen, Cecilia Veniere, Ena [Frances] Walker, Wilma Wallace, Jessie Louise Weed, Esther Helena Weiner, Kathryn White, June Willits, Natalie Wilson, and Ina Grace Zint.
- Boatwright, Sharon K. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo box(es)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Title embossed on leather cover.
Albums indexed in: "Denver High School photo albums, 1887-1897," by Sharon K. Boatwright, M.A. in "Colorado Genealogist", vol. 60, no.4. Formerly v.9 of 10 volumes.
Cabinet cards are mounted in album pages, identification penciled beneath card photographs.
"Denver High School photo albums, 1887-1897," by Sharon K. Boatwright, Colorado Genealogist,v.60 no.4 : 5-37.
- Cabinet photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Collodion printing-out paper prints. -- gmgpc Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Denver High School -- Students -- Portraits.
- Denver Public Schools -- Students -- Yearbooks.
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- School yearbooks -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Students -- Colorado -- Denver -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Denver High School, District Number One, Denver, Colorado[graphic] :album, class of 1896
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script