Laura Elizabeth Howe Richards Book List
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a letter from Richards (Gardiner, Maine) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library, regarding book list, dated November 4, 1935; list "Girlhood Favorites" selections indicated.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Laura Elizabeth Howe Richards (February 27, 1850 -- January 14, 1943) was an American writer.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Laura Elizabeth Howe Richards, 1935.
Part of Children's Literature Collection.
- Best books. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's libraries -- Colorado -- Denver -- Book lists. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Richards, Laura Elizabeth Howe, 1850-1943 -- Archives.
- Women authors -- United States -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script