Jenine Mason oral history
Scope and Contents
Mason reminisces about her experiences with Dr. Justina L. Ford.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
During parts of her childhood Mason lived with Dr. Justina Ford, Colorado's first African American female doctor in Denver, Colorado.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Produced as part of the DPL Western History/Genealoty Dept. Oral History Project.
Participant or Performer Note
Interviewed by Juanita R. Gray.
- African American women physicians -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mason, Jenine -- Interviews.
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Jenine Mason oral history,1975 Jan. 3[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script