Dick Mullins Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains an audio cassette recording of two episodes of the "Songs of the West", Coors radio shows 11/20/1945 and 11/29/1945; two 12" 331/3 records with four episodes of the radio show: "Dr. Tim, Detective" (no date).
- Mullins, Dick. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Dick Mullins was a member of the Radio Historical Association of Colorado.
1 AV oversize folio (4 items)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Dick Mullins, 1978.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- 33 1/3 RPM record Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Audiocassettes. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Dr. Tim, Detective -- Archives.
- Mullins, Dick -- Archives.
- Radio programs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Radio programs -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script