Anna M. Paukoff Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains two scrapbooks with newspaper clippings, programs, membership books, certificates, greeting cards, photographs, badges and ribbons from: Mile Hi Cootiette Club No. 231, National Order of Alley Cats (Auxiliary of the National Order of Trench Rats, Rattrap No. 51) and Military Order of the Cootie, Silver Dollar Pup Tent No. 1.
- Paukoff, Anna M. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Three veteran's organizations: Mile Hi Cootiette Club No. 231, National Order of Alley Cats (Auxiliary of the National Order of Trench Rats, Ratrap No. 51); Military Order of the Cootie, Silver Dollar Pup Tent No. 1 were all affiliated with the Disabled American Veterans and/or the Veterans of Foreign Wars. The veteran's organizations raised money for projects and held social events.
1 oversize box
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Anna M. Paukoff, 1975.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Creator of scrapbooks in unknown, donor's name used for collection title.
- Disabled American Veterans -- Archives.
- Ephemera (general object genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Mile Hi Cootiette Club. No. 231 -- Archives.
- Military Order of the Cootie. Silver Dollar Pup Tent No. 1 -- Archives.
- National Order of Alley Cats. Auxiliary of the National Order of Trench Rats. Rattrap No. 51 -- Archives.
- Paukoff, Anna M. -- Archives.
- Printed ephemera Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Veterans -- United States -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script