George C. Baldwin Papers
Scope and Contents
Diaries, journals, letters, and photographs.
- Majority of material found within 1905-1910
- Baldwin, George Clyde,1884- (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Civil engineer, worked for the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey on the Alaska Boundary Surveys.
1 Boxes (1 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Albert Jackman, 1995.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Photographs transferred to the Western History photograph collection. Photo accession no. 2003.37
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Alaska -- Boundaries. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Baldwin, George Clyde, 1884- -- Archives.
- Civil engineers. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Journals (accounts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey -- Officials and employees.
- Finding Aid for the George C. Baldwin Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script