Land vs. USA Records
Scope and Contents
Documents collected in preparation for Land's suit in the U.S. Court of Claims (29 Fed.Cl.744; 35 Fed.Cl.345; 37 Fed.Cl.231).
Documents produced for the case of Larry and Marie Land vs. USA related to toxic substances at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal.
Materials date from 1935 to 1989, with the bulk from 1970-1989.
- Majority of material found in 1970-1989
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Larry and Marie Land owned property adjacent to the Rocky Mountain Arsenal.
6 boxes (6 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Samuel L. McClaren;gift;1977.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Hazardous substances -- Environmental aspects -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Land, Larry.
- Land, Marie.
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal (Colo.) -- Environmental conditions. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Land vs. USA
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script