Advertising Card Scrapbook
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a 131 page scrapbook of primarily color advertising and business cards; chiefly from Denver, Colorado.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 box (.25 linear feet) ; (.25 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Advertisements Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Advertising cards -- Colorado -- Denver -- 19th century -- Specimens Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Albums (books) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Business cards Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Advertising Card Scrapbook
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script