Boy Scout Troop No. 76 Scrapbook
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a scrapbook with clippings, photos, citations, programs, correspondence compiled by Robert William Rathborne, scoutmaster. Envelope of loose clippings (1930-1947) about scout members apart from Troop 76 activities.
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Denver, Colo. Boy Scout Troop 76 organized Apr. 1931 at Berkeley School, 51st & Lowell, under scoutmaster R.W. Rathborne.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Mrs. Alice L. Rathborne, Denver, Colo., gift,1951.
- Boy Scouts -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Boy Scouts of America. Denver Council. Troup no. 76 -- Archives.
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Boy Scout Troop No. 76 Scrapbook
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script