Randy Snodgrass Papers
Scope and Contents
Reports, testimonies and correspondence regarding Admiralty Island National Monument, Red Dog Mine access road, the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, and the Wilderness Society.
- Snodgrass, Randy. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Director of Government Relations and chief lobbyist for the World Wildlife Fund.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Admiralty Island National Monument Wilderness (Alaska) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Conservation of natural resources. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Green movement. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Red Dog Mine (Alaska) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Snodgrass, Randy -- Archives.
- Wilderness Society (U.S.)
- Wilderness areas -- Alaska. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wilderness areas -- United States. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Randy Snodgrass papers,1944-1987[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script