Bernard F. Gipson oral history
Scope and Contents
Discussion of Gipson's boyhood, education, marriage and career.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Student of renown surgeon Dr. Charles R. Drew and family physician for Five Points community in Denver (Colo.).
Other Finding Aids
Typed index available.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Produced as part of the DPL Western History/Genealogy Dept. Oral History Project.
Participant or Performer Note
Interviewed by Juanita Gray and James H. Davis.
- African American physicians -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Gipson, Bernard F. Sr. -- Interviews.
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Bernard F. Gipson oral history,1974, Feb. 6[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States