Diplomas and Certificates Collection
Scope and Contents
Collection contains an assortment of high school and college diplomas; resolutions; membership certificates; discharge papers; appointment certificates; marriage certificates.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 oversize box
1 oversize folder
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Various sources, undated. Gift, Arlene Atwood, 2010.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Ability -- Testing -- Forms. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Membership -- Forms. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Certificates Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Degrees, Academic -- Forms. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Diplomas Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Marriage certificates Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script