Paul Rudolph oral history
Scope and Contents
Talks about names, words and phrases in the Tlingit language; tells the Legend of the Salmon; farewell speech to the pupils of the Alaskan Canadian Mission.
- Check date
- Rudolph, Paul. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Member of the Tlingit tribe.
1 sound cassettes
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Sections of the tape are interrupted by radio and/or television broadcasts regarding the death of Dr. Martin Luther King. It appears that portions of the original tape were recorded over.
Participant or Performer Note
- Indians of North America -- Alaska. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Rudolph, Paul -- Interviews.
- Tlingit Indians. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tlingit language. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Paul Rudolph oral history,19??[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script