Dan Partner Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains four scrapbooks containing newspaper clippings of articles written by Dan Partner for The Denver Post on the NASA space program and flights (Mercury, Gemini and Apollo spacecrafts); includes 2 flight plan manuals
- Partner, Dan. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Dan Partner was an aerospace writer for The Denver Post newspaper.
1 box (1 linear foot)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Dan Partner, 1975.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Apollo 11 (Spacecraft) -- Archives.
- Journalists -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Outer space -- Exploration -- United States. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Partner, Dan -- Archives.
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration -- Archival resources.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States