Adirondack Mountains Records
Scope and Contents
Collection of material from several organizations working to protect the natural resources of the Adirondack Mountain region; including the Adirondack Mountain Club, the Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks, Friends of the Forest Preserve, the Adirondack Moose River Committee, and the Adirondack Parks. It includes pamphlets, bulletins, articles, bylaws, surveys, legislative efforts, and land-use plans.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Adirondack Mountain Club -- Archives.
- Adirondack Mountains (N.Y.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks -- Archives.
- Conservation of natural resources -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Mountains. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Land use -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Mountains -- Planning. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script