Denver Municipal Building
Scope and Contents
Views of the construction of the Denver City and County Building, Denver, Colorado. Images range from the ground breaking in 1929 through the completion of the building in 1932.
- between 1929 and 1932
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo box(es)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Joan M. Liesenfelt-Millard;Denver, Colo.;gift;Dec. 12, 2004.
Title embossed on cover.
Most of the photographic prints are panoramic photographs that are mounted in sections and folded.
album cover is loose and frayed, several photographic prints have frayed edges.
- City halls -- Design and construction -- Colorado -- Denver -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Denver (Colo.) -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Panoramas Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Denver Municipal Building[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script