Scope and Contents
Letters to Lathrop's parents informing them of his death and awarding of the Silver Star; copies of photographs of Lathrop as a boy and young man.
- Check date
- Lathrop, Robert H. (Person)
- Bauhan, Hobart B (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Private First Class in the 87th Infantry Regiment of the 10th Mountain Division. Served at Camp Swift and Italy. Killed at the age of 19 in Italy. Awarded the Silver Star posthumously.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Hobart B. Bauhan;2005.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: 10th Mountain Division Resource Center Collection.
- Lathrop, Robert H. -- Archives.
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archives.
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives.
- Finding Aid for the Papers,1930-1945[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States