Denver Young Men's Christian Association Records
Scope and Contents
Chiefly architectural drawings and plans of original YMCA Central Denver (Colo.) Branch building, remodels and additions. Also includes membership task force meeting minutes (1990s); manuals; foundation books; capital campaigns.
- Check date
- Armitage, Kimberly, (Person)
- Young Men's Christian Association (Denver, Colo.).Central Branch. (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Branch of the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) of Metropolitan Denver, Colorado. Located on East 16th Avenue in Denver, Colo. Non-profit community service organization.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift;Kimberly Armitage, YMCA of Metro Denver;2002.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Architectural drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Athletic clubs -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Christian men -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies and clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Community centers -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young Men's Christian Association (Denver, Colo.). Central Branch -- Archives.
- Finding Aid for the Denver Young Men's Christian Association records,1950-2001[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script