Committee for Oil Shale Development Records
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, memos and meeting minutes.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
3 boxes (2.25 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Olie Webb; 1982.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: DPL Conservation Collection.
- Colorado Association of Commerce & Industry. Committee for Oil Shale Development -- Archives.
- Oil shale reserves -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oil-shale industry -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Committee for Oil Shale Development Records
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script