Denver High School, District Number One, Denver, Colorado: album, class of 1893
Scope and Contents
Studio portraits of Denver High School students from the class of 1893: Horace W. Danforth, Lou L. Green, Alice Evelyn Adams, Mary M. Allen, Raynard H. Ames, George M. Andrews, Grace E. Aspell, Julia F. Bayley, Henrietta Benning, John W. Best, Barbara H. Bramkamp, Nathaniel C. Brooks, Mary G. Bucknum, Alta M. Chambers, Ruth May Clark, Gertrude C. Clinton, Louis Cohen, Hattie C. Colby, Josephine Creswell, Albert Dakan, Maude Duling, Alice M. Emmons, Ethel M. Fillius, Eugene S. Foljambe, Phillip L. Frick, Caroline Goldman, Lauran J. Hale, William B. Hardcastle, Edna M. Harrington,
Ellen Harris, Carrie Hart, Richard H. Hart, Lewis A. Hayden, Jessie G. Haynes, Anna J.B. Heath, Frederick W. Heckendorf, Carrie M. Hill, Horace H. Hindry, Besmath A. Houghton, Alice R. Hubbard, Gertrude Hyman, William P. Kavanagh, Eleanor M. Kay, Lydia M. Kilby, Caroline M. Knudsen, Grace A. Ladd, Rosamond M. Laurie, Henry M. Lee, Lynn H. Marsh, Richard C. McGregor, Jessie M. McIntosh, Clara L. McLeod, Eben B. Mills, Estelle Mosier, Marie C. Mott, Mary E. Newmeyer, Charles J. Rice, Louis Shaefer, Estelle L. Schlereth, Albert Silverstein, Eva L. Simmons, Bertha Salome Smith, Florence Eleanor Smith, Josephine Agnes Smith, Leonard Kingsley Smith, Gertrude Stahl, Bertha Steinhauer, Theresa Suess, Elizabeth S. Suhr, Charles M. Sumner, Claude M. Taussig, Alice M. Thompson, Helen S. Thompson, Laura S. Thompson, Mary M. Thompson, Alfred W. Weil, Lucy L. Wheeler, Sara R. Whitehead, Frederick W. Whiteside, Leonie Wilson, Edna L. Wood, Mabel I. Woodruff, and Etta Zimmerman.
- Boatwright, Sharon K. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo box(es)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Title embossed on leather cover.
Albums indexed in: "Denver High School photo albums, 1887-1897," by Sharon K. Boatwright, M.A. in "Colorado Genealogist", vol. 60, no.4. Formerly v.6 of 10 volumes.
Cabinet cards are mounted in album pages, identification printed on labels beneath card photographs.
"Denver High School photo albums, 1887-1897," by Sharon K. Boatwright, Colorado Genealogist,v.60 no.4 : 5-37.
- Albumen prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Cabinet photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Denver High School -- Students -- Portraits.
- Denver Public Schools -- Students -- Yearbooks.
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- School yearbooks -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Students -- Colorado -- Denver -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Denver High School, District Number One, Denver, Colorado[graphic] :album, class of 1893
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script