Sanburn Family Collection
Scope and Contents
Collection includes diary written by Helen Sanburn during 1950; correspondence; memorial card for Helen DeLashmutt; Kappa Delta Pi membership card of Sara Louise McNeilly (1942); 207 b/w and color photographs chronicling the Sanburn, McNeilly, Armstrong, and the DeLashmutt families (1898-1959).
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Ray and Helen A. Sanburn were Denver, Colo. residents.
1 photo box
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift;Charles K. and Elizabeth Winter;2001.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Armstron family -- Archives.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- DeLashmutt, Helen M., 1914-1998 -- Archives.
- Delashmutt family -- Archives.
- Denver (Colo.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ephemera (general object genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- McNeilly family -- Archives.
- McNeilly, Sara Louise, 1921-1992 -- Archives.
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sanburn family -- Archives.
- Sanburn, Helen A., 1891-1965 -- Archives.
- Sanburn, Ray A., 1898-1955 -- Archives.
- Finding Aid for the Sanburn family collection,1898-1965[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script