Fred Crigler Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains abstract of title for lots 13 and 14, block 24 in the Highlands neighborhood, Denver, Colo.; Bollinger and Robinson investment deeds; correspondence.
- Crigler, Fred (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Fred Crigler was the owner of Lot 14 and the south 77 feet of Lot 13, block 24, Highlands, Denver, Colorado.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, LaVonne J. Perkins, 2006.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Abstracts of title -- Colorado -- Denver Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bollinger and Robinson Investment Co. -- Archival resources
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Crigler, Fred -- Archives
- Highlands neighborhood (Denver, Colo.) -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Legal title Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Fred Crigler Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States