Letter from Bella to Stirie, July 15, 1912
Scope and Contents
Denver, Colo. resident (living near 6th Ave. & Franklin St.) describes Cherry Creek flood of July 14, 1912.
- July 15, 1912
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 envelope (1 page)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Cherry Creek (El Paso County-Denver County, Colo.) -- 20th century -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cherry Creek (El Paso County-Denver County, Colo.) -- Flood, 1912 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Floods -- Colorado -- Denver -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Letter from Bella to Stirie, July 15, 1912
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script