Ray Jarnstrom Papers
Scope and Contents
Ray Jarnstrom's Memoir "Music at Camp Hale" 190th Army Ground Force Band.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The imply Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Raymond Ray Jarnstom was born on May 27, 1921 in a soldier with the 190th Army Ground Force Band that was attached to the 10th Mountain Division at Camp Hale from February 1943 to May 1944. Died February 6, 2012 in Burnsville, Minnesota.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Ray Jarnstrom; 2005.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: 10th Mountain Division Resource Center Collection.
- Army Ground Forces Band (U.S.)
- Camp Hale (Colo.) -- Archival resources Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jarnstrom, Ray -- Archives.
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ray Jarnstrom Papers
- Keli Schmid
- May 7, 2021
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script