Addie correspondence to Mary
Identifier: C MSS -M1857
Scope and Contents
Letter from Houldon (or Houlton?), Addie describes children Josephine and Arthur, visit with Mrs. Putnam who is sewing clothes for soldiers, describes incident with cat that breaks pen and a visit with Mrs. Bradstreet.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Women. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Addie correspondence to Mary,1861-1865?[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script