Charles Dwyer oral history
Scope and Contents
Discusses skiing at an early age, about being in the Navy, and about working as a structural engineer. He worked with the US Forest Service and was involved in the construction of ski lifts.
- Check date
- Dwyer, Charles,engineer. (Person)
- Contiguglia, Georgianna. (Person)
- Contiguglia, Georgianna (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Charles Dwyer was a structural engineer. He worked for different companies, and worked for the government in the US Forest Service. One of the principle objects of his career was to help construct ski lifts.
Other Finding Aids
Typed index available.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Georgianna Contiguglia, 2000.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: 10th Mountain Division Resource Center Collection.
- Dwyer, Charles, engineer -- Interviews.
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Ski lifts. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Structural engineering. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Charles Dwyer oral history,1993[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States