J. A. Phillebaum Papers
Scope and Contents
Letter written by J. A. Phillebaum from the Nebraska Ranch in Colorado Territory, dated November 11, 1862 . The letter discusses the weather (blinding and heavy snow), stampede of horses, and personal feelings for "Mary".
- November 11, 1862
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Ellen Zazzarino, 2008.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Colorado -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Phillebaum, J. A. -- Archives.
- Ranching -- Colorado -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script