Alberto Torres Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection includes copies of agendas and meeting minutes for the Latino Faculty and Staff Association at Metropolitan State College; invitations and informational pamphlets; materials from the National Hispanic Grassroots Training Leadership Conference held in Estes Park, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Alberto Torres is the Professor for Chicano Studies at Metropolitan State College, Denver, Colorado, and he is the Vice President of the Latino Faculty and Staff Association. He is active in the Hispanic community and educational system in Colorado.
1 box(es) (.25 linear feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Alberto Torres, 2008.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Agendas (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Chicano movement -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hispanic American college teachers -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Invitations Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Minutes (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pamphlets Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Torres, Alberto -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description