Andrew J. Rodriguez Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains the 215 page, unannotated manuscript of "Adios, Havana: a memoir".
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Andrew J. Rodriguez (1940- ) emigrated with his family from Cuba to Fla. in 1950s. In addition to being the author of several books, he is also the retired CEO of a spice and seasonings business located in Colo. Rodriquez and his wife, Margarita, spend time in Colo. and Fla.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Andrew J. Rodriguez, 2008.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Authors, American -- Colorado -- Manuscripts. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cuba -- Biography. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cuba -- History -- Revolution, 1959. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cubans -- United States -- Biography. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Refugees -- Cuba -- Biography. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Rodriquez, Andrew J., 1940- -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script