Anna Mary (Miller) Heishman Photograph Collection
Scope and Contents
One photobox containing approximatley 40 b/w photographic prints from 1915. The prints appear to have been pulled from an album and bear scraps of black paper on versos. Some silvering of prints. One image has a torn upper right corner; others have visible folds. Most images are identified.
- Heishman, Mary Ann. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Photographs are taken by Anna Mary Miller Heishman, great-grandmother of donor Sherry Freeman.
1 PhotoBox (0.5 linear feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Sherry Freeman, 2008.
- Black-and-white photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Denver (Colo.) -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Estes Park (Colo.) -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pikes Peak (Colo.) -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Rollins Pass (Colo.) -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description