Advertising Club of Denver Records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains president's papers, financial statements, board minutes, contest entries, awards, clippings, pictures, historical data, correspondence, membership applications, photographs, competition notebooks, club directories.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collectin is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Professional club founded in 1891. Member of national organizations: Advertising Federation of America and Advertising Association of the West. On October 22, 1975, name changed to Denver Advertising Federation, Inc.
7 Boxes (6.5 linear feet)
2 oversize boxes
4 oversize folios
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Harold Benson; 1971.
- Administrative records. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Advertising -- Colorado -- Denver -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Advertising Club of Denver (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Advertising Club of Denver Records
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script