Good Death Fellowship Records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains clippings, articles, newsletters, brochures and magazines related to euthanasia and assisted suicide (1967-1973).
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Fellowship founded in 1972 by Minister Richard Henry, First Unitarian Church, Denver, Colo. and Henry Hough (1906-1974), Poetry Editor, Denver Post Newspaper. Richard Henry has served churches in Brooklyn, N.Y.; Knoxville, Tenn.; Denver, Colo.; and Salt Lake City, Utah before retiring in 1986. He has also been a member of the Colo. and Utah Planner Parenthood Associations and the Colo. A.C.L.U.
1 Boxes (.25 linear feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Richard Henry, 2009.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Assisted suicide -- Colorado -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Euthanasia -- Colorado -- Religious aspects -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Euthanasia -- Moral and ethical aspects -- Colorado -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Good Death Fellowship -- Archives.
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Right to die -- Colorado -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script