41st Consecutive Constitutional Convention of the United Mine Workers of America, Cincinnati, Ohio
Scope and Contents
Panoramic photograph. Group portrait of members of the United Mine Workers of America at their 41st consecutive constitutional convention in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- 1952 October
- W.T. Myers & Co. (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 Photo folder
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Black-and-white prints (photographs) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Cincinnati (Ohio) -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Labor union members -- Ohio -- Cincinnati -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Panoramas Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United Mine Workers of America -- Pictorial works.
- United Mine Workers of America. Constitutional Convention (1952 : Cincinnati, Ohio) -- Pictorial works.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description