Robinson E. Duff Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains biographical information (1944); clippings (1979); correspondence (1975-1977); and a copy of a speech Duff gave the Austin Lions Club (1944).
- Duff, Robinson E. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Robinson E. Duff joined the 10th Mountain Division at Camp Hale, Colo. and served in the 10th Division Headquarters, at Camp Swift, Tex. and in Italy as an Assistant Division Commander. Duff received the Bronze Star medal for his actions at Mt. Belvedere in Spring 1945. During combat at San Benedetto, he was wounded in action and also received the Silver Star and Distinguished Service Cross.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: 10th Mountain Division Resource Center Collection.
- Biographies (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Camp Hale (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Camp Swift (Tex.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Duff, Robinson E. -- Archives.
- Memoirs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ski troops. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States