Clara Petersen album
Scope and Contents
Images of Clara and Matt Petersen, their family and friends. Vacation snapshots primarily of Colorado, and a few of Wyoming. Personal snapshots primarily taken in Denver, Colorado.
- between 1926 and 1950?
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo boxes
Originally donated to the Colorado Historical Society by Vikie Taylor, June 2002. Deaccessioned by CHS and given to Denver Public Library in 2009.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift;Colorado Historical Society;2009.
Title from inventory. For a complete list of photographic prints and photographs see photo inventory sheet.
- Colorado -- History -- Photographs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Petersen, Clara -- Photographs.
- Peterson family -- Photographs.
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Vacations -- Colorado -- Photographs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Clara Petersen album[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script