Stanley Ulick Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains personal correspondence (June 1943-Jan. 1946); Jewish Prayer book (n.d.).
- Ulick, Stanley,1925- (Person)
- Ulick, Stanley, 1925- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Stanley Ulick was born in New York City, N.Y. in 1925 and enlisted in the Army in 1943. At the time of enlistment he was unmarried and had completed four years of high school. Ulick joined the 10th Mountain Division at Camp Hale, Colo. and was assigned to Company A of the 90th Infantry Regiment. He later served in Headquarters for the 3rd Battalion of the 87th Infantry Regiment and with Company M of the 87th. He transferred to Camp Swift, Tex. before being sent to Italy. Ulick attained the rank of Private First Class.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Stanley Ulick, 1989.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: 10th Mountain Division Resource Center Collection.
Photographs transferred to 10th Mountain Division Digitized Photographs Collection (TMD351)
- Camp Hale (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Prayer books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Ski troops. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ulick, Stanley, 1925- -- Archives.
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th.
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 90th.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States