Amoco Building Photograph Collection
Scope and Contents
Images of the construction of the Amoco Building located at 1670 Broadway, Denver, Colorado. The building was designed by Curtis Fentress of Kohn Pedersen Fox Architects.
- circa 1980
- Tanenbaum, Myron,photographer. (Person)
- Fentress, C. W. (Person)
- Kohn Pedersen Fox (Firm) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Myron Tanenbaum, 1992.
- Amoco Building (Denver, Colo.) -- Pictorial works.
- Black-and-white photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Color negatives Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Color photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Denver (Colo.) -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tall buildings -- Colorado -- Denver -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description