Abstracts of Title, Colorado
Scope and Contents
Title abstracts of property from the various additions and subdivisions of Denver, Colo. Some additional abstracts of title from properties located outside the city and county of Denver are also included.
- Gaccetta, Carol M., (Person)
- Miller, Jonathan, (Person)
- Miller, Debbie, (Person)
- Hammond, Mooey, (Person)
- Bakemeier, Alice, (Person)
- Norton, Marta, (Person)
- Niemeyen, Mark, (Person)
- Wood, Donald F., (Person)
- Baker, Barbara, (Person)
- Jackson, Kathleen, (Person)
- Emery, Jean Jackson, (Person)
- Pether, Laura, (Person)
- Albi-Lucius, Louanne, (Person)
- Pikus, B., (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, various donors, 1973, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1995, 1998, 2002, 2004, 2006-2008, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014.
- Abstracts of title -- Colorado -- Denver Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Abstracts of title -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Land titles -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Land titles -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Legal instruments. -- ftamc Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script