Yuji Oishi photograph collection
Scope and Contents
Views of Children's Hospital, 2221 Downing Street, and St. Luke's Hospital (Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center), 1719 East 19th (Nineteenth) Avenue, in Denver, Colorado. Includes general views of the hospital, facilities and grounds, joint replacement surgery, remodeling of the hospital, the Cardiology Department, the GI Lab, radiation therapy procedures. coronary bypass surgery, and photographs taken for the hospital's newsletters.
- between 1962 and 1975?
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo box(es)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Yuji Oishi;Denver, Colo.;gift2006- .
Title from inventory sheet.
Collection open for future material.
Some sleeves have notes identifying negatives.
- Children -- Hospitals -- Colorado -- Denver -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's Hospital (Denver, Colo.) -- Pictorial works.
- Denver (Colo.) -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hospitals -- Colorado -- Denver -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Negatives (photographs) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- St. Luke's Hospital (Denver, Colo.) -- Pictorial works.
- Finding Aid for the Yuji Oishi photograph collection[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script