Denver Tramway building construction progress photographs 1910-1911
Scope and Contents
Album documents construction of the Denver Tramway building, Arapahoe Street between 13 and 14th Streets in Denver, Colorado, from ground breaking to completion. Includes a few interior shots, various views, and surrounding downtown buildings. Caption on first image reads: "Whitney-Steen Co. Builders."
- between 1910-1911
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo box
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Tom NoelAugust 1983Gift.
Title from label on album cover.
Originals not held.
Two photocopied albums are bound in one.
Table of Contents
Vol. 1. Tramway building, progress photographs March to Dec 1910 -- Vol. 2. Tramway building progress photographs January to [May] 1911.
Album housed in photo folder.
- Denver (Colo.) -- Photographs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Historic buildings -- Construction -- Colorado -- Denver -- Photographs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photocopies Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Tramway Building (Denver, Colo.) -- Photographs.
- Finding Aid for the Denver Tramway building construction progress photographs 1910-1911[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script