Freddy Bosco Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection spans 1996-2018 and contain journals, books of poetry, correspondence, clippings, artwork, portrait, ephemera, an audio recording and digital files.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
During the 1980s, Freddy Bosco was named Poet Laureate of Denver by Mayor Fredricio Pena. He has written for The New Yorker, Harpers, The Rocky Mountain News, the Denver Voice and in self-published books of his poetry.
1 oversize file folder(s)
.079 megabyte(s) (79 kilobytes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Joanne Marks Kauvar; 2015. Gift; Freddy Bosco; 2016, 2018. Gift; Joanne Marks Kauvar, 2019.
The collection is in good condition.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- American poetry -- 21st century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bosco, Freddy (Frederick N.), 1948-2018 -- Archives
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Digital file formats Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Poetry Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Poets -- Colorado -- Denver -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script